ISTECHGLOBAL - INTERNATIONAL JOB VIDEOS INFORMATION
OIT Emerging Market Video For Members
The jobs in this videos are international jobs that you can apply for. Just click on any of the videos to walk you through how to apply for any of the jobs.
Software Professional Engineers Job Descriptions Programmers:
Computer programmers write and debug codes to make sure software applications operate effectively. To succeed in this role, people need to have expert IT skills and advanced knowledge of operating systems
rs are responsible for an organization’s of systems software and computing infrastructure. Their duties include managing systems performances, updating existing code, and identifying and fixing any bugs that may appear from unclear requirements and programming errors. Computer programmers also make sure programs are secure against cyber security threats to prevent data leaks or any treat.
Their responsibilities involve a large range of tasks to be completed daily in order to keep programs running efficiently. It is important for computer programmers to earn a degree in computer science or related technology and have a solid understanding of some computer languages such as, Java, SQL, and HTML. Computer programmers may be promoted to programmer-analyst, web developer, project manager or other managerial positions
DataBase Administration (DBA):
Who Is DBA?: Database Administrators ensure that the databases run efficiently and securely. For example, they create or organize systems databases to store different data types, such as financial information, customer information, school administration records, and customer shipping records etc.. They also make sure authorized users can access this information when needed, and locked out those who are not suppose to have access are denied when they tried to get into companies systems.
Database Administrator Job Responsibilities limited to the following:
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- To Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
- Run backup jobs update to secure all the data bases that he worked on
Database Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
- PowerShell and Unix shell scripting skills
- Familiarity with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Informing others
- Process improvement
Cyber Security Analyst:
Cyber Security Analyst role: In order to become Cyber Security analyst your experiences must have come from information technology area before you can be allowed to take part in acquiring your certification of “Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).”
They are responsible for designing companies Cyber Security arsenal that will protect company information technology assets. The systems architecture should cover vulnerabilities, internal and external risks in networks, employees, software systems, inbound and outbound vulnerability, scans, monitoring network data, and ensuring hardware and software applications are updated regularly to deterred any type of treats.
Protects all system by defining access privileges, control structures, resources, and devices, as well as building perimeters
Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
Software engineers are responsible for implementing security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
To troubles-shoot and determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.