Free Career Empowerment & Meditation
“If only people would give meditation a real try, they’d experience directly for themselves how it’s an absolute game-changer in life and in career. After all, many of the most successful people on the planet, from athletes to CEOs, meditate regularly. Then, there are all of the MRI studies that show how the brain becomes neuro-plastic, which means it physically changes toward balance and happiness with short amounts of daily meditation. What the ancients have known for millennia is now clearly proven in our modern science. And happy people are more engaged in their work.”
In this class:
– Learn how to enjoy a long, successful career – no burn-out
– Overcome negative thoughts that keep you from realizing your full potential in career
– Take your current career to a whole new level, or reinvent your career completely
– Learn to balance power with humility… as you grow, you deepen into your own heart
– Discover a very unique style of meditation that gives power to your career for years to come
A Zoom link will be sent to your inbox!
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite. Please scroll down to the Additional Information section to see the Zoom link.
Etiquette is very important for meditation webinars:
– Be 5 mins early or on time.
– more than 5 mins late is disruptive to the class.
– Tidy your space, no distractions, no eating, etc.
– No one casually listening in.
– Bring the same focus as you would bring to class in person.
– Camera on please. Seeing each other fosters trust and a sense of community.
This class is for you if:
– You want to be successful in your career, studies and/or athletics.
– You need a way out of career burn-out.
– You simply want more balance in your daily life and relationships.
– You want to feel happy a lot more often!
– You want to relish in life in all of its FULLNESS, unobscured by heavy thinking mind.
– You truly want to give to others… Being bright and balanced, especially in the most difficult situations, puts you in a unique position to be of service to others.